Zabeel state-of-the art research center in collaboration with network laboratories worldwide provide a series of advanced analytical services to support increasingly strict safety and quality standards.
- Analytic breakdown of micronutrients (e.g. vitamins and minerals) and macronutrients (e.g. fat, protein, carbohydrate) of hay, grass, grains, processed feeds, concentrates and dietary supplements.
- Chemical analysis for the presence of pesticides, unwanted additives, banned substances, contaminants, adulteration and heavy metals.
- Forensic analysis to identify nutrients' degradations, amino acid profiles and pro-inflammatory particles that weaken animal performance and health.
- Nutrigenomics and allergen testing to identify the presence of specific food intolerances and allergic reactions
- Genetic analysis to spell out the presence of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) and genomic engineering in feed
All the tests come together with a personalized report from our experts
For inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org